Friday, April 25, 2008

My Silly Boys

We have been playing outside every night that it isn't raining from the time I get home until dinner and then after until dark or bathtime. They love being outside. Last night Drew found a mud puddle in the back yard. Matt loves puddles but not as much as Drew right now. Drew was walking back and forth stomping and splashing the mud up. His pants were soaked for about 3-4 inches on the bottom and his socks were brown and shoes were soaked. He was laughing and having a ball though so I just let him play. Matt wasn't as impressed because he looked at me and said Drew splashin mommy and then walked off. We had out the bubbles last night and sidewalk chalk and they love both of those things. I wish my camera wasn't messed up right now and I would have pictures to post.

No comments: