Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Baby is 2...

and his momma is so sad. I can't beleive that it was two years ago that I woke up at 4am to my water breaking and then laboring all day and evening to end up with a stubborn child who would have to come c-section anyway. And to this day he continues to be stubborn. I wouldn't know where he would get that from. He is honestly the light in my life and I really don't know what I would do without his shining little face. When he got into that poison last spring we very well could have lost him. But God knew his momma needed him. Yes I get mad at him and frustrated at the things he does or doesn't do, but I would never give him up in a million years. As I think back over the past year, he has done so much growing and evolving as a little man. He still doesn't talk like I want him to but golly gee look at his brother who now talks up a storm and did the same thing. I only hope the next brings as many blessings and fun as what this year has brought!

No comments: