Friday, October 17, 2008

Our Newest Addition

No, I'm not expecting another child. We have another addition to our family. Most of you probably already know about her but we have a kitten named Shadow. She is gray and a cutie and loves to follow everyone around. The boys love her to death and get so excited when we go play outside on the porch. She is actually spry and alive and Drew is being very nice. Now Molly on the other hand isn't so loving to our new little girl. They both do not get along too well, mainly because Molly is very jealous. I really didn't want another animal because one is hard enough to take care of but since Shadow basically adopted us we didn't have much choice and I wouldn't let her be "gotten rid of". Crazy of me I know but even I got attached right away. Pictures to come....

No comments: