Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's Summer!

Wow, it's been a long time again since I posted. I am going to have to get better at this. Things are crazy as usual around here. I'm hoping to get some time this week to get started tearing this house apart. If I didn't have plans that had to be done today I would jump in today and get it done.

The boys are both growing like mad. Both just finished with a round of strep throat but are now back to their usual selves. Drew is a big boy now- we officially do not have a pacifier anymore. The dog ate the only one that we had and it was late evening so we couldn't go to the hospital and get one. He made it through the first night ok and then the next night was better and now he's sleeping through the night again! It had only really become a crutch for everyone-me included. I would give it to him when he fussed and he would just fuss to get it really.

Matthew is becoming such a little man. He went to Vacation Bible School this week and loved every minute of it. They got t-shirts on Friday and you would have thought that he had gotten a million dollars. He put it on before we left and wore it around all afternoon. He wouldn't take it off! I finally got it off of him at bedtime and it's in the washer right now. It is huge on him and I'm trying to shrink it if I can.

No comments: