Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday again...

Mike had to go back to work today. I am so used to him being here for the last few weeks that I feel lost without him here by evening at least. Some days I wish we had a normal family life- one that consisted of him being here every night to put our kids to bed and have a family dinner. But for that I would have to give up other things also. He would probably not be very happy doing other things. That's just the work that he has grown accustomed to.

Wahoo- I got Matt to lay down and take a nap today. It was nice to be able to do a few things around the house and have some me time. Usually he will take a nap after Drew already wakes up and it's later in the day. Drew is still asleep and is taking an unusally long nap for him. Sleep is good though.

No comments: