Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Latest Illness

The boys started a rash on Sunday that went into Monday and Tuesday. I knew it was Hand, Foot and Mouth disease by what I had found on the internet. Just for good measure I called the drs. office to make sure there was nothing they could do. Well, they made us go in to make sure it wasn't something else. They ended up testing Matt for strep and I am so glad he didn't have it. I'm sure the ENT visit would have been looming with that diagnosis. The "disease" explains a lot of what we've had going on as far as crankiness, tired, NO SLEEP!, and lack of eating. Mommy is really starting to feel the effects of it all and I've got to get back into a routine for school.

I got a new stroller yesterday. I went in for the Joovy Caboose but came out with the BabyTrend Sit N Stand. They didn't have the Joovy so I tried out the BT and compared them both. The BT is lighter and moves a bit better. After I put it together I really seem to like it and so do the boys. Plus it was a bit cheaper! Around $40 cheaper before I bought the BPP. I probably shouldn't have but I did just in case. I really can't wait to use it!

I also visited school last night to go through boxes and get my stuff that had to be made. I was very upset when I got there and looked around at my room after it had been used for summer school. Many of my clips on the wall had been torn off by kids this summer. Over half of my clipboard clips are gone as well as several for my pocket charts. I also did not have a new door on my room. I plan to go and visit Jeff as soon as possible and discuss several matters with him. It probably won't go well as I'm sure he'll just tell me that he's sorry and that's how it goes. Not a good way to start out the year.

No comments: