Friday, August 15, 2008

Our Last Day

It's here. Our last day of summer and being at home full time. Life will officially begin to get crazy on Monday. I am not looking forward to no mornings of cuddling with Drew on the couch, Matthew finally getting up between 9 and 10 and automatically saying "Mommy I'm awake!" and Mike snoring in the bedroom while I'm watching tv. This is really a depressing day. The weather is not helping either, although it is absolutely wonderful temperature wise outside.

Our bathroom is progressing somewhat. The concrete board is down on the main floor and we're ready for drywall. Mike is wanting to tear out the shower soon but with everything that is going on the next two weeks I think that we should wait until it calms down a bit. I'm anxious to tile and get everything back in there. We are also currently picking out siding color and shingle color. If it isn't too expensive we are going with the wood looking siding. It may be too much though and we'll have to go with a regular brown. All of these decisions are about to send me over the edge right now.

No comments: